MOLLY O. CASE, Esq.
While attending New England Law | Boston on the Justice Sandra Day O'Connor merit scholarship, Molly Case clerked at several Boston law firms working on cases involving victims of harassment, family law and divorce issues, landlord tenant problems, and criminal defense matters. She also served as a Fellow of the Center for Law and Social Responsibility. Upon graduation, Molly Case joined Case Law Firm and is focusing on family law, divorce, estate planning and probate.
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Middlesex County Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice